Josh Spector is a marketing and business consultant who’s work I initially came across via Medium and who’s newsletter I immediately subscribed to. He’s absolutely brilliant at delivering writing on topics that anyone who’s goal is to succeed in their creative career needs to read.
There was no way I would listed all 30 but if you’re like me who’s wanting to elevate their creative career, I highly suggest you check out his advice for creators because I guarantee more than 25 will resonated with you. I narrowed down my favorite to 6:
- If you only do what you usually do, you’ll never know what you’re capable of doing.
- Be more interested in getting better than you are in getting followers.
- Waiting doesn’t get you closer to success. Starting does.
- The people who already pay attention to you mater more than those who don’t — act accordingly.
- You become a pro by operating like one when you’re an amateur.
- It’s not easy to create something different. That’s why it’s valuable.